Kāhui Takirua - 2pack, Rākaunui & Whiro
We are currently restructuring and rebranding our website and will be loading new products and brands. We will be
opening the NEW Website with a planned date of late July 2020 which will be when we also open our NEW Shop.
If you are a Creator/Desginer/Maker of quality Maaori made products, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reclaim the traditional knowledge about the maramataka (Maori Lunar Calendar) and ways in which you can practically apply this knowledge to your everyday life. Use a daily journal that follows a monthly cycle of the maramataka, where you can begin to record
- what the moon phases are good for/ not good for
- what activities you did on these days
- what observations you made
- what your energy levels were
Please note the WHIRO Journal is more suitable for experienced learners - as the marama (moon) names are blank so that the journal maybe customised with the maramataka details of your own whanau/ hapu/ iwi, and the cycle starts from Whiro - the New Moon.
- Maramataka Definition & User Guide
- He Tirohanga written by Haami Piripi
- Daily Marama (blank for you to customise)
- Daily Journal page to record observations
- Daily "Ihi" Energy scale & monthly Graph to review your energy levels over 30 days
- Ōku whakaaro / My Thoughts Page